Monday, July 30, 2012

Let's Do The News! (July 30, 2012)

Right! Let's do the news and hold on a minute. Our friends are away for some errands and it appears I am just alone for now. Anyway, let's do a bit just like from Gandang Gabi Vice's Vice Advice segment. I have two minutes for me to answer a question I'm pulling at a fishbowl  Ready? 3...2...1...GO!

1) Who won the Hungarian GP?

Lewis Hamilton from McLaren!


2) Who's second?

Kimi Raikkonen

3) Who's Third in the Hungary GP?

Roman Grosjean

4) When's the Belgian GP?

September 2

5) Who won the Super GT Round 4 at Sugo for GT500 class?

Daisuke Ito and Kazuya Oshima driving the #6 ENEOS SUSTINA SC430

6) Who won the Super GT Round 4 at Sugo for GT300 class?

Yuhi Sekiguchi and Katsumasa Chiyo driving the #3 S Road NDDP GT-R

7) When's Round 5 for the Super GT held?

August 19!

8) Where's Round 5 for the Super GT held?

Suzuka Circuit!

9) Did you watched The Nerdist special about Comic Con 2012 yesterday?

Oh my gosh! I didn't! Oh No!

(audience laughing)

10) Is France making its own version of Japan's ECO CAR GENZEI system to save the French auto industry?

Yes. And we think the French version of the ECO CAR GENZEI would work...


11) Is Land Rover planning a longer Range Rover in the future?

Sort of....


12) Who are the winners of the Cinemalaya 2012?


13) Are you going to watch the Potted Potter at the RCBC Theater this August 28 to September 2?

I'm not sure but the spoof play of all seven Harry Potter chapters can be funny as it seems. See if I can find out....

14) A movie that was rejected by the MMFF titled Thy Womb, is it going to compete at this year's Venice Film Festival?

Wow. Never heard of that. A movie that was rejected by the MMFF tries to take a shot at a foreign film festival just to show that a film rejected by a local film fest has some second chance abroad!


15) Have you taken part at some protest in Tokyo against a reopened Ohi power plant?

Sadly though I wasn't here but my gosh, those people from Tokyo really take it seriously against the Ohi nuclear plant's restart.


16) The radiation-stricken Fukushima prefecture restarted their annual festival after two years. Were you there?

Sadly no. I'm not at the radiation-stricken prefecture but hey, sure is glad to have their summer festival back and running for the hope of Fukushima prefecture. Amazing those warriors fought hard to capture the sacred flags...


17) Have you been reviewed for the driving test?

Oh my gosh! I haven't! Don't worry! I'll review it, okay?

(audience laughing)

18) Chevrolet teams up with Liverpool FC?

After Manchester, it was like "Your Changing Sides Now? Change Sides? I never recall I was onto yours". You got that idea, pal.

(audience laughing)


19) How's the cleanup on your garden of your house?

Pretty good but the cleanup wasn't quite done yet.

20) What do you think of this 2013 Kia K3?

2013 Kia K3

Pretty good. Looks even hotter than the Forte it replaces!


(BEEP)

Okay! Time's up! Glad I made it though, and I found the paper my mama's looking for! Can't believe it was down there, under our working space! He he he

(audience laughing)

But, on that bombshell, that's the news!

No comments: