Monday, May 28, 2012

ITC280 Update 8

What I learned at week 8:


1) Here is an example of a loaded query string
formhandler.php?id=5

2) Here is a loaded query string as viewed in the source of a list page:
<a href="view.php?id=5">My PHP Book</a>


3) Here is what the above would look like in our actual code of a list page:
print '<a href="view.php?id=' . row['BookID'] . '">' . row['BookTitle'] . '</a>';


Score:

Test # 6: 61/100 (61%)

NOTES:

As of now, I should be doing that Assignment about List/View Pages. Since because I don't have classes tomorrow due to the Memorial Day holiday, I have plenty of time to finish it but there is a bit of a problem. I haven't started my project yet. I can't decide what will my project will be but I suspect, my head is all about cars.

That's it! Maybe instead of the kittens or muffins, because Mr. Bill Newman had it with those, I decided to use those as that List/View assignment. There are some requirements on my assignment due this Wednesday..


1. A list/view application featuring the look and feel of your website (theme), that correctly displays at least 20 records from a database table of your creation.  Each view page must have it's own image.
2. A link to your List page (with an appropriate name) in your application's navigation
3. A link to the SQL file you used to create the table and insert the data (on your construction page

I should be doing it now....

That is all



No comments: