Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fateful Encounter with the Accent RB

Hyundai Accent RB


Yup, as you can see, this is the Hyundai Accent RB, the fourth-generation of Hyundai's entry level sedan that we took advantage of it due to its pricing and fuel economy. With my fateful encounter with this compact car, this is somewhat more of a "preferred" strangeness when I laid my eyes on this Accent RB.

Hyundai Accent RB

Hyundai Accent RB

Hyundai Accent RB

Upon my observation from the inside and out, I finally realized that the Hyundai Accent RB wasn't so bad but it can be somewhat too annoying for me because...WHY? WHY WOULD COUNTRIES LIKE EGYPT CAN'T RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF THE ACCENT RB? This isn't a car, this is somewhat a car that Egyptians love to c**k-about. Every time when I checked my blog's stats, it seems that Egypt often taking advantage of the Accent RB's beauty. Sadly, I'm very disappointed that Hyundai had made a car that attracted more Egyptians than Koreans, Filipinos, Indians, or whatever the citizenship might be.

Although I have high respect to the Accent because of the choices between the sedan and the WIT hatchback as well as the engine choices of a 1.4L, GDi 1.6L and the 1.6L CRDi-VGT engine, but my respect with the Accent RB has just gone far enough. No wonder Europe doesn't sell the Hyundai Accent RB because, that's rubbish.

Hyundai Accent RB

Hyundai Accent RB

There aren't that any lunatics in the world would sell a lot of these but the Hyundai Accent RB is all about standing out the rest of this category. Imagine if some hoodlum modified the Accent RB, that would be the worst of its kind. A modified Accent would do nothing but attract more cops, evade cops, overspeeding, destruction of private property, destruction of public property, or still could be worse, he would become the MOST WANTED criminal in the country. Why is that? Why would hoodlums want to modify a compact so that he want to mess the neighborhood like some kid hitting mailboxes with a baseball bat? I guarantee that if you were a hoodlum, you shouldn't buy that because if you are going to modify it, the cops would stop you during a high speed police chase. If I have that Accent RB, I shouldn't modify it because I am a bit more sophisticated for this.

The Hyundai Accent RB wasn't just some kind of GUY'S LICENSE, it's a low cost Hyundai that is somewhat "it's cool if you're an Egyptian" but worst of all, it's rubbish!

No comments: