Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spotlight: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (Community Bounty Hunter -sinnermac-)

2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Community Bounty Hunter edition


What you're looking here is a 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z customized by FM4 player sinnermac. His design showcased the bounty hunters of Star Wars such as Jango Fett and Boba Fett. It was selected as the Bounty Hunter prize car for those who beat sinnermac's time at the "Compact Combat" Community Monthly Rival challenge. Those people who beaten sinnermac's time of "00:12.100" at that challenge got rewarded with the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z modified by sinnermac. I beat sinnermac with a lap time of 00:11.967 using a 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTi with some modifications I bought from the storefront that says it can be faster than sinnermac's.

With the Community Bounty Hunter against sinnermac's Compact Combat lap time round and over, seems that I don't need the tuning setup I bought at the storefront and I decided to tune my Rabbit GTi by myself. But anyway, I'll surely keep sinnermac's Z33 with Star Wars Bounty Hunters design as a prize. I would gladly thank sinnermac for this challenge.

Anyone else who beat sinnermac got this?

No comments: