Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let's Do The News (March 18, 2012)

And now the news! Let me just say that I'm glad that I'm finally got my hands on the all new PSVita yesterday.

This is my PSVita

Pretty neat huh? And to be sure, I also bought a 16GB memory card that is bespoke for the PSVita. To total it up, this costs over $300. Sorry, not very good with Top Gear math.

However, something's a miss because my sister, Elise, had bought herself the new iPad, which I reviewed earlier...

Our Ate Elise got herself the new iPad!

See? She finally got the brand new iPad! Shoot! It was close though. But anyway, what she got was the one with the 16GB model, which is the entry-level of the new iPad range. See if how far can her iPad go...

So, I have the PSVita, my Ate Elise got the new iPad, how hard can it be?

Anyway, now it's 71 years old for Philippine Airlines.  Seems that the Philippine-registered airline prepping up their new marketing strategy aimed at encouraging tourists to fly with Asia's oldest carrier. The new campaign "Love, Your PAL" is made for both inbound and outbound travelers to regain the glory of Philippine Airlines.


So, this whole "Love, Your PAL" seems to be a marketing ploy, but can it work? Love your PAL? I just don't get it. This is just like you'll love your friends. It was like HEY LOOK AT ME! I LOVE MY PAL! (chuckling)

Looks like Richard Hammond's getting himself a new show that is made for Americans, by Americans, to Americans because the new show, Richard Hammond's Crash Course is coming to BBC America this April 16, 2012, right after the North American premiere of Top Gear series 18. Can't wait to watch that!


Anyway, with the popularity of Jeremy "Linsanity" Lin at the NBA , it seems that the Scandinavian automaker, Volvo, is on the hunt for Linsanity as the endorser for Volvo in the Chinese market.


If that worked out, we could be seeing Linsanity selling Volvos in China but the question is, can this become a reality to boost sales?

Ugh...I think that's far enough. That's the news. Thank you very much...

No comments: