Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcome Back: 2010 Subaru Legacy B4 2.5GT

Revisiting an old friend from last year's! It's this!
The Pleiades!



It maybe a sedan but it's an epic grand tourer

Nope I'm not talking about a GMA TV drama titled "Legacy", I'm talking about My Beloved, and again no, I'm not talking about that drama. It's MY BELOVED LEGACY and it's not just any other Legacy, it's a Legacy B4 (スバル レガシィB4) BM9. It's back on Forza Motorsport 4 and this car is just one of the many examples of car passion. It may have a turbocharged 2.5L boxer-4 engine but it's not as hardcore as the WRX STi. Still, it looks better than the fourth-generation Legacy B4, which was also featured on FM4 as well.

In most video games in the past, it is rarely to try out the first-generation Legacy (see: Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2) but it is common to try out the second-generation, the third-generation, and the fourth-generation Legacy. On the previous Forza 3, that game finally featured the fifth-generation Legacy, in B4 form, so it's finally heading in the right direction. Oh, I just realized that the new Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4 arcade did featured the Subaru Legacy B4 BM9 as well!

I love this Legacy. It is truly epic and it has all of the right ingredients that makes it so special. It has the perfect balance of style and performance and I have to say that it edges out against its key rivals such as the Vauxhall Insignia VXR and the Volvo S60 R-Design. Even though that both the Insignia VXR and the S60 R-Design has more power than the Legacy B4 2.5GT, the B4 2.5GT weighs less, which makes it an advantage and it's cheaper as well. I just really want some more examples of car passion that I expect on Forza Motorsport 4, especially when I DANCE WITH B4.

No comments: