Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I AM GIULIETTA. I'M AT FORZA MOTORSPORT 4

Alfa Romeo Giulietta in Japan


Here's a completely true story happened to me. You see, back in the summer, I pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 4 at Gamestop's Westfield Southcenter branch because most people who pre-ordered Forza 4 at all Gamestop branches will receive a Alfa Romeo Giulietta as a pre-order bonus they can use it on the game. On the date Forza Motorsport 4 arrived, I came back to Gamestop Westfield Southcenter to pick it up. I was going to try the Giulietta but then, hours later, the receipt where the code for the Giulietta is written is gone. My chance to try out the award-winning Alfa Giulietta had been wiped out. Now, wherever I see a Giulietta on my sight, I felt completely traumatized after a loss of my receipt but until now, when the Launch Bonus DLC made to be available for the public, I felt completely relieved and I finally got the chance to try out the Alfa Romeo Giulietta on Forza Motorsport 4. Guess I owe them a thank you letter for them.

Anyway, about the Giulietta, it was revealed at the 2010 Geneva International Motor Show and it was on sale in Italy since May 2010. There was a commercial for the Giulietta starring Uma Thurman and that line, which turns out to be one of Shakespeare's quotes, really suits both the actress and the car itself. However, this here is the hardcore Quadrifoglio Verde variant of the award winning Alfa Romeo Giulietta hatchback. This variant comes with the 1750 TBi engine that produces 232HP of power and 340Nm of torque. This helps the Giulietta QV to go from naught to 60 in 6.8 seconds and a top speed of 150mph.

The Giulietta is Alfa Romeo's most emotional hatchback ever made and it garnered most awards and accolades.

No comments: