Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Panamera-M35h Drag Race proved me wrong....

2012 Infiniti M35h


2012 Porsche Panamera S Hybrid

Last year, I compare the Panamera S Hybrid to the Infiniti M Hybrid. I thought the Panamera S Hybrid would be faster than the Infiniti M Hybrid because of the 380PS supercharged V6 engine would outrun the Infiniti M Hybrid's VQ35HR engine that produces 306PS engine but I am wrong. By my calculations, with the Infiniti M Hybrid's VQ35HR engine and HM34 electric motor combined, the Infiniti Direct Response System kicks in, producing an overall 374PS power, it will do 0-100kph in 5.5 seconds while the Panamera S Hybrid will do 6 seconds. With that, the Infiniti M Hybrid is hailed as the world's fastest hybrid car ever made.

Here's the clip featuring a drag race between the Porsche Panamera S Hybrid and the Infiniti M Hybrid. Guess which hybrid saloon won?

1 comment:

Visitor from Maribyrnong, Victoria said...

is the infiniti m hybrid faster than a panamaera