Yesterday, there was another update applied on Gran Turismo 5, and for that Update 1.06; there was some numerous changes occur; most are highly generous but some don't;
- Remote Racing debut! Pit your shared B-Spec drivers online against other players who have shared B-Spec drivers for this kind of race. It applies on the Community section of GT Mode.
- If you see a friend share his/her own car online, you can borrow it!
- Gear ratios, weight adjustments, and power limiters added
- Performance Points included to make it more challenging. Think of it like Performance Index. If you host a race online, you can now set rules on this kind of regulation.
- Replays of 2-player races can now be saved!
- Amateurs who reached Level 30 and taking on the Red Bull X Challenge at the Special Events section deserved a generous chance because the lap times are now adjusted. This is great for amateur players trying to win the King of Gran Turismo cars.
- Prize money reverted back to normal but experience points are now increased. This is great to increase their A-Spec experience and if they reach Level 40, they are ready to buy the ultra expensive X1 Prototype in different colors!
- Stricter penalties in Special Events section
- You can select multiple items while holding the L1 button
- If you own an internet cafe jam-packed with multiple PS3s and multiple copies of GT5, the Multi-Monitor feature is a great feature because you can watch multiple races in multiple scenarios!
- Controller Steering Sensitivity added to give players relying on Stick Controller an edge of cornering.