Saturday, December 24, 2011

Leopaul's Heaven and Hell: Hoodlums kidnapping kids for organs...

When I was an elementary student, during recess, I've encountered a "Wanted" poster somewhere at the school lobby and as I read through the poster, this criminal is lurking around and seeing little kids as his prey just that he can get their internal organs. I was thinking that it was too creepy and why did that wandering criminal really want the kids' organs for?

This is what parents always said to their kids that they should be careful while playing outside and their number one rule is "Don't talk to strangers". You know what they meant. If only such rubbish pedophiles only targeting little kids for internal organs, I'd say that this is truly somewhat ridiculous to tell but most people say that some reports are true or just urban legends. Besides, I always stay indoors because it is safe but if I was still an elementary student at some school in Putatan, Muntinlupa City, I should just roaming around and ask people who the heck is that criminal who roams around for the little kids' internal organs.

Just the rule of thumb; always keep the doors locked at all times and never ever talk to strangers.

No comments: