Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lexus ISF - Forza 3 Owner's View

As tested by Auto Review's Ron de los Reyes...?


Blue Tears vs. Akatsubaki




Final Impressions: Wow, even in the Forza Motorsport franchise, there really was such thing as "The Battle of IS" after all because of the 2003 Lexus IS300, 2006 Lexus IS350, and the 2009 Lexus IS F. But first, I have to tackle first of my favorite IS, which is the ISF.

Before I explain that, just how did I fell in love with the IS name? Don't ask me. I know why because IS stands for "Infinite Stratos" but I am not accepting that answer why I got loco over the Lexus IS naming. Considering it a high-performance super saloon, the Lexus ISF can be somewhat a good car but decorating it can be a total eyesore especially the metallic paint job. At least I am laughing why I would turn my heads over this.

It maybe new, but the Lexus IS F shows some signs of improvement. However, it is not merely popular among Forza owners but I'm sure they'll figure it out how to perfect the ISF's tuning and decoration with precision. Wield Precision!

No comments: