Sunday, June 19, 2011

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 3

Looks like I'll be giving you another top 5 driving music (car commercial songs) for this moment because of the emergency measures that I'm receiving another questions. If someone ask what was the French song played on a Spanish car commercial, sorry I don't have the answer for that! (Laugh). Also, someone asked what was that Spanish song on a 2006 Nissan Murano commercial. Sorry, I can't answer that too. Anyway, I'll be giving you another set of five Driving Musics (car commercial songs) for you to find and either play it in your car audio or set it as a Personal BGM on Gran Turismo 5. Here goes...

5) Back in December 2007, since the launch of the second-generation Daihatsu Tanto and Tanto Custom, I saw a commercial for the Daihatsu Tanto Custom starring Masami Nagasawa and Hideaki Ito. Good commercial for a good kei car. I think I know what was that song played on the Daihatsu Tanto Custom 2007 commercial. It was sung by EXILE and the song was Kawaranai Mono. I see, Kawaranai Mono is the EXILE song used on the Daihatsu Tanto commercial. Good luck finding that song and buy it too!

4) In May 2009, I watched the Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon starring Robert De Niro. For the moment you asked what was that song on this commercial, it's simple. The answer is "Walking In The Sun" by Travis. Find it on Travis' album titled Singles!

3) Last year, I watched a Japanese commercial for the Toyo Tires Garit G5 studless tire. If you see the ad with the Audi A4 Avant driving on the snow, well that's the ad for the Toyo Tires Garit G5. You want to know what was that song? The title is RIDE AWAY〜雪の降る街から〜 by Hi-Fi CAMP. Find it on the album titled 2nd Best.

2) Years ago, I watched a commercial for "Petron Treats" in the Philippines. For those Filipinos who are actually avid Petron Treats customers waiting for the answer for the most asked question "What was that song?", well, the answer is Come Together by The Beatles.

1) Hey, remember the Citroen DS3 Anti-Retro commercial that has either Marilyn Monroe or John Lennon at the beginning? When the word "ANTI-RETRO" appears, you heard the song and asking others what was that song for the DS3 Anti-Retro advert. Simple, the answer for this question is W.A.R.R.I.O.R. by Ebony Bones. Try finding that song!

I don't have time left. Be sure to find these songs and good luck!

No comments: