Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 1

Hey there. Welcome to the new portion of my blog and this is called "Driving Music" where I will tackle more on car commercial songs and everything car-related like gas stations, tires, motor oil, car rental, anything car related. I will give you five recommended car commercial songs per random occasions. You won't guess when will I post next but as car addicts like us want to find out what is the song played in most car commercials from around the world, you'll be the best to know.

There are so many car commercials from around the world. In Europe, the U.S., Asia, any other country has car commercials playing good songs most car addicts will salivate it over and over until they get that song and play it while driving.

Car commercial songs can be a perfect fit to your car audio and it can be a perfect playlist to your Gran Turismo 5's Personal BGM feature! On my pilot post, I'll feature my top five recommended car commercial songs for you to enjoy. It's either play it on the car audio or play it while playing Gran Turismo 5 via Personal BGM! 

5) Where Do We Go From Here by Blake and Hayley Westenra
Where did you hear it: At the 2008 Toyota Alphard commercial from Japan starring Ewan McGregor
What is it look like: Click Here
Where can I find this song: A Maxi Single Album titled "Where Do We Go From Here" by Blake and Hayley Westenra. It was released since May 2008 but when I checked at CDJapan, out of stock. So sorry, so you have to find ways to find that song!

4) I Know Your Dreams by Akihiko Matsumoto
Where did you hear it: 2005 Toyota "Zero Crown" Commercial from Japan
What is it look like: Click Here. If you're not into that, let me describe that commercial. First you'll hear some Japanese narration, then you'll see the first-generation Crown, later on it fades, and later on, it turned into a Toyota Crown Athlete and later the words "ZERO CROWN, 第二章" (which means ZERO CROWN SECOND CHAPTER) appeared.
Where can I find this song: An album titled LINK+AGE and it features the best of Akihiko Matsumoto's original music score. There is even the song played on the Nissan Fuga (Infiniti M) promo movie called Vortex. Search that album on ebay or if you're not into that, find some ways to get that song!

3) HEY YOU by Eikichi Yazawa
Where did you hear it: 2010 Toyota Alphard commercial from Japan
What is it look like: Alphard at the start of the ad, later on an airship appeared above the Alphard. Man and woman exiting the blimp and entering the Alphard. Proof? Click here.
Where can I find this song: Eikichi Yazawa's album titled TWIST. Buy that album on CDJAPAN!

2) Neon Sky Rain by Vector Lovers
Where did you hear it: 2010 Kia Sportage R Pre-launching commercial from Korea
What is it look like: You'll see a robot approaching a white Sportage R. After checking the exterior, the robot opens the hood and gets inside the engine room. Click here to see it!
Where can I find this song: From the album Capsule For One. Download this song at http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Sky-Rain-2011-Remaster/dp/B000T18GBA

1) Hurricane 2000 (Rock You Like A Hurricane) by The Scorpions
Where did you hear it: From a Korean Kia Spectra Wing commercial
What is it look like: It's hard to describe what was that ad is. Please click here to see it.
Where can I find this song: Box Of Scorpions box set. It features the best songs from The Scorpions. Buy it at Amazon.com!

And that's my top five recommended car commercial songs for this post. I'll be back for more so if need questions, feel free to comment! I'm happy to understand your questions. If someone asks what was the song on a certain car commercial, that will be from me, OK? Bye!

No comments: