Thursday, June 23, 2011

At Broadway, Seattle...


While we are going to Seattle Central Community College to pay some tuition, I saw a red Ferrari crossed by and wow, this is one fiery hot Italian sports car we wish to save some money at but not in a mood right now. We went to the Seattle Central Community College to pay the tuition for my class for this Summer 2011 semester.


After paying the tuition, we went to the bookstore to buy the book required for my class. It was titled "Discovering Computers Brief" and this is the book required for my class this summer.


After that, we take a visit to the newly opened Gamestop "The Broadway Building" branch. Looks like after class, I could just hang out and buy some new video games here! Isn't that convenient?


Huh, looks like the blockbuster Call Of Duty Black Ops is releasing another DLC pack titled ANNIHILATION this late June 2011. I wonder what new challenges await on this latest Black Ops DLC?




Wow, wide selection of video games. Looks like I'll go there next time if I have the money and the urge to buy video games. What do you think?


No comments: