Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I saw the Audi A7 earlier!







Here's a little scoop. While me and my family went grocery shopping at Costco Warehouse, I bumped into the appearance of the new Audi A7 Sportback. The model I encountered earlier was an Audi A7 3.0T and it's supercharged! Wow!

Wish I want to experience more about the Audi A7...

Anyway, while grocery shopping at Costco...




Whoa, strange things happened at Costco, especially Pepsi's Limited Edition Pepsi Throwback which sports a retro Pepsi labeling in a can that dates back years ago. Retro packaging, huh?


The selection in Costco looks nice, much like Safeway and Walmart indeed.



They offer the finest tires from Bridgestone, Michelin, and BF Goodrich.



I even got myself a first scoop of a triple scoop ice cream! This reminds me of a "dirty ice cream" back at the Philippines.

No comments: