Saturday, April 30, 2011

One day at Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Of Renton

Because of my overall enthusiasm over the 2011MY vehicles offered from Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep, I spent some time visiting Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Renton earlier and what I checked are these;

1) The Chrysler 200 sedan









I was impressed from the Super Bowl Ad featuring Eminem that carries Chrysler's "Imported from Detroit" concept, so I found out how good the Chrysler 200 really is. I have to keep that in mind that the 200 is Chrysler's debutante that replaced the dull Sebring sedan, despite this is the Sebring's minor change model. The front looks like the Kia K7/Cadenza while the back looks like the Buick Regal/Opel Insignia. This new design really rocked me. The interior made it somewhat premium, premium enough to satisfy me. The Uconnect feature's not so bad either.

2) Chrysler Town and Country minor change







For 2011MY, Chrysler's Town and Country minivan garnered a minor change. It will soon arrive in Europe as the Lancia Grand Voyager (except in U.K. where the Chrysler brand remains). What I miss is the Swivel n Go function that the latest model ditched. It's a shame that rotating seats are not in their agenda but still the new Town and Country looks more of an Americanized Toyota Alphard minus the ottoman. If the new Town and Country reached to the Philippines soon, maybe we're going to love this luxury minivan even further. I bet celebrities would love to relax inside the Town and Country but it's much more expensive than the Hyundai Grand Starex.

3) Dodge Durango









Where has it been after its two year disappearance? Major major... The 2011MY Durango from Dodge returned after its two year demise. It's now based on the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the downzising makes it obvious that the Durango is now a crossover utility vehicle. Tough on the outside, luxurious on the inside. I'm impressed to see the new Durango improved even further. I hope CATS Motors bring this car soon!

No comments: