Sunday, March 27, 2011

One day at Barrier Audi - About the R8 Spyder

Audi R8 Spyder front


Audi R8 Spyder rear

I gotta admit it that the convertible version of the hot Audi R8 sports car, the Audi R8 Spyder looks brilliant to see a drop-top version of the blockbuster midship quattro sports car. Fast fact that it was featured in the Iron Man 2 movie.

Audi R8 Spyder interior

Practice shifting the R-tronic tranny

Practicing driving this exotic

With the roof open, I can assume that the R8 Spyder is one heck of a 2-seat roadster, something only the elite can get through. It's amazing that this one is loaded with the MMI and the R8 exclusive R-tronic transmission.

And proud of it, man!

Good thing the R8 Spyder is one of my favorite Audis that was offered in Bellevue's Barrier Audi dealer and I believe this one's progress as much as the slogan's "Luxury has Progressed" that was made to be unbelievable.

This R8 Spyder is hot and I like it!

No comments: