Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is the "S" in the LEXUS IS naming is Stratos? What could the "I" stands for?

Lexus IS-F and Lancia Stratos


Most Toyota fanatics know that the "IS" in the LEXUS IS250/IS350/IS250C/IS350C/IS-F naming is "Intelligent Sports" for sure, but for me I got my head scrambled up about the meaning of the "IS" naming.

Let me put it in a very funny nonsense way, pretending that I don't know most about the Lexus IS. Let's just say that the "S" in the "IS" naming is Stratos, commonly referring to the legendary Lancia Stratos. It's very funny for me that I think that the "Stratos" is the "S" in the Lexus IS name. Now, what could the "I" stands for? I guess I want to know what could the "I" in the Lexus IS250/350/250C/350C/F name is since I guessed that the "S" as in "Stratos". The letter "I" in the Lexus IS is what it might have been;

Charlotte "Charles" Dunois
from IS-Infinite Stratos-

???

This?!

This is the "I" in the Lexus IS250/350/250C/350C/F naming stands for? Infinite?

as in...

INFINITE STRATOS?!

My gosh. In my nonsense way, I think that the "IS" in the Lexus IS250/350/250C/350C/F naming could possibly be INFINITE STRATOS! And that girl here was none other than Charlotte "Charles" Dunois (シャルロット/シャルル・デュノア), which she's from Infinite Stratos for sure!

False but definitely got myself a laugh when I tell other car enthusiasts what's the meaning of the "IS" in the Lexus IS name, it's not Intelligent Sports, it's;

I is for INFINITE

and

S is for STRATOS, you know, like Lancia Stratos!

Let's pretend that the gift we got from Charlotte Dunois is just the keys to the Lexus IS-F and the Lancia Stratos! LOLZ ^^

A total nonsense and corniness for me but it serves my point of view.

Something's fishy... whoever plays GT5, I guess someone's using the songs "STRAIGHT JET" and "SUPERSTREAM" as Personal BGM, then race inside either the Lancia Stratos or the Lexus IS-F with these IS (Infinite Stratos) songs.
STRAIGHT JET

SUPER∞STREAM

What's freaky, if someone plays FM3, they will make some Infinite Stratos itasha out of their Lancia Stratos and the Lexus IS-F!

Oh well...

Time to get off the Lexus IS or the Lancia Stratos. These give me a major headache about hearing the IS meaning, which is in fact, INFINITE STRATOS!

No comments: