Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Bumblebee got his groove in GT5

Since the fifth-generation Camaro arrived in 2009, most Chevrolet enthusiasts took advantage of its newly found popularity, thanks for being the Autobot Bumblebee in two Transformers movies. With that added popularity, looks like Bumblebee's joining the ranks as one of the Premium Tier cars in Gran Turismo 5.

Bumblebee blitzes through Tsukuba

Bumblebee's midnight run

From the engine startup noise, the performance, the FR layout, the cockpit design, everything how I like the 5th-Gen Camaro on GT5 is just brilliant. It seems that Bumblebee's getting a hang of it on his new challenge as the GT5 Premium Tier car. On my gameplay, I got three Camaro SS '10 models. The first that I bought, I tricked it out with some Racing Modification (some Premium Tier cars can perform that upgrade), the second one I painted it with something "light green" to make it more similar to the real life Camaro wearing Synergy Green, and the third one, well, I bought it in Bumblebee color: Rally Yellow Black Stripe.

Race-ready Camaro for racing needs

What's this? Synergy Green?!

Bumblebee in Kyoto

A fully-tuned Camaro has a power output of 651 or 652 HP, weight of 1323kg, and 583 Performance Points. (Results may vary by your personal preference)

Bumblebee's damoobs

Fancy looking, huh?

Its been an honor taking a joyride with Bumblebee on Gran Turismo 5. I'm impressed to sew how it responds and how it behaves. I guess some of the GT5 addicts listed the Camaro SS '10 model as one of their "Favorites" because of its Hollywood popularity of this vehicle.

Chevy runs deep
I love to have fun playing with Bumblebee from Tsukuba, Monza, Madrid, Suzuka, all the way through Nurburgring on GT5. It's a good thing I love this modern muscle!

No comments: