Monday, February 28, 2011

The roar of an angel beckons GT5

Lexus LFA at Fuji Speedway


Gran Turismo 5 was the second video game to feature the almighty Lexus LFA, the ultimate limited-to-500-units-worldwide dream car created by Toyota Motor Corporation. Even in Gran Turismo 5, I still experience the same LFA goodness from its rival video game I tried earlier. The only thing the LFA surprised me is the sound of the 1LR-GUE engine starting
Racing through the streets of Tokyo


I really love the sound of the LFA's 1LR-GUE engine starting up. Makes me want to listen to the start-up noise over and over again until I pass out. Anyway, questioning the LFA's true grit is a hard act to follow but in the hands of a GT5 player, it's sure is a collector's item, making it a part of his or her dream collection.

LFA vs. NSX at Suzuka

When tuned to the max, the Lexus LFA exceeds the 700 HP mark, weight is  on the 1233 kg basis, and Performance Points is 589. Well, that was from mine and results may vary. Every time when I race with my LFA, the sound of the 1LR-GUE engine sounds so crispy. On cockpit view, it tells me when will I shift. Green means it's getting closer to be shifted and red means time to shift!

Cruising through Madrid, Spain

Well said, I love the way the Lexus LFA behaves on GT5. This was one of my favorite Japanese cars to try out and enjoy any way you want. It's great to have fun enjoying "the roar of an angel" here on this game.

No comments: