Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Vitz RS...

Vitz RS at Gion, Kyoto

Seriously, the second generation Toyota Vitz (Yaris) RS is my Gran Turismo 5 starter car. I started this car because of the starter pricing. Honestly, I was planning to start GT5 with a Suzuki Swift Sport but the Toyota Vitz RS was my ideal pick because I can challenge this rookie at the Sunday Cup, a race for FF vehicles (especially the Vitz RS), and if I leveled up, the one make race for all Vitz and Yaris models.

Vitz RS vs. the world at Fuji Speedway

Just like it said in the game, the Vitz RS is fun to drive but difficult to master in the eyes of a newcomer...

Vitz RS at Suzuka

Vitz RS at Suzuka

Not only the second generation Vitz RS was my first GT5 car, it's my first Premium Tier car...

Vitz RS at Gion, Kyoto

I had a good start with this car, not sure how far my Vitz RS could go...

No comments: