Saturday, November 20, 2010

SLS AMG vs. LFA




Both the SLS AMG and the LFA are my favorite dream exotics because of its monstrous performance. Upon every Forza 3 owners obtained the special Stig's Garage Pack as a prize or as a exclusive DLC in the Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection, in stores now, owners can now take a joyride either the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and the Lexus LFA. Trust me, I tried both of these, and the results may differ from every car enthusiasts (and video game addicts).

CASE ONE:




First off, I tried the SLS AMG. At first, the engine sound of the SLS AMG's 6.2L V8 engine seems a bit harsh. The rough sound of this engine made me disappointed, but the urge of being a fun-to-drive exotic made me tickled by its desire. Cornering is a bit OK for me, as long as you need the right timing, and the right concentration to turn the Gullwing at any necessary corners. Feel free to ask how does the SLS AMG behaves in both real life and in video games, including Forza 3 and the upcoming Gran Turismo 5.

CASE TWO:



Time to hop inside the LFA! Upon trying the LFA, I can feel Mr. Hiromu Naruse's soul flowing through my hands. The LFA's 1LR-GUE (5.0-litre V10) engine packs a impressive sound and an astonishing performance. There is no way the Lexus LFA is quicker than the SLS AMG! For that, I really love the way the LFA moves. It's like a soul of motion drifting through my overall enthusiasm!

I prefer the Lexus LFA than the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG because the performance, the style, and the quality, its impressive that the LFA is much more of a exotic than the SLS AMG. I'll give a double thumbs up to Toyota Motor Corporation for creating this one-of-a-kind Lexus LFA! As I wondering, the SLS AMG is on sale at CATS Motors since its Philippine debut at the 2010 Philippine International Motor Show. The LFA? Sources said Toyota Motor Philippines and Lexus Manila will bring just one in one color, WHITE, at a hefty price of over 40 million Philippine Pesos.

Thanks to the DLC from Forza 3 Ultimate Collection, everyone can try both of these! I wonder what will I react if both of these appear on GT5...

No comments: