Monday, September 20, 2010

...it's been three years!

Yes! It's been three years since our favorite alien buddy left our TV screens. But now, September 20, 2010, before TV Patrol, Kokey, our alien buddy returns with the help of Vhong Navarro, Toni Gonzaga, and the Melason tandem (Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco). For those who didn't know about our alien pal Kokey, here goes.

From the Pinoy movie of the 1990's, Kokey is a movie about a young boy who encountered an alien named Kokey, and later became the best of friends.

The Kokey from the movies made me cry but the Kokey from the TV sets made me smile. Everyone smiled at our alien buddy since the TV adaptation from the movie aired in 2007 and ended before Christmas.

Back in my fourth year high school days at Muntinlupa Institute of Technology, me and my classmates often fanfic about Kokey. Think Kung Fu Kids, Palos, Lobo, my classmates, shows from the rival network such as Lupin, Zaido Pulis Pangkalawakan, Marimar, or even Mata ni Anghelita. If my ex-classmates were here, I would blow my funniest Kokey fanfic yet and think Santino from May Bukas Pa, Agua Bendita, Momay, the Ungtas, Gabriel, and Jacob/Eli from Noah, even from the rival networks such as Pilyang Kerubin, the pinoy Endless Love, for the non-relevant; the people from Bubble Gang such as Yaya, Angelina, Bonggang Bonggang Bongbong, Oily and Greasy (these Baklang Grasa gays), the experts of Haka-Haka Bubuka-bukaka, CheChe and Bureche (uy! special mention!), and wait, I forgot the Banana Split guys such as Bhoy, Crissy, the news anchors of Balitang Siksik, Brod, Bro, Bru, Andy the Handyman, the Pinoy, Italian, and Japanese from Tongue Tarang Tongue, Kuya Keem, Dyaskeng Bieber, and others. If my classmates know it, then we can go Sabi-Sabi about my greatest, and funniest, Kokey fanfic yet!

Oh, about the storyline of Kokey@Ako? [SPOILER ALERT] It's about the story of a young girl named Jackie. She lives with her rich family. But all of a sudden, they were attacked by some unknown goons, the parents told Jackie to leave. Once the goons trying to kill Jackie's parents there was some strange light coming, and the strange light took Jackie's parents, to OUTER SPACE!

Tune in to Kokey@Ako this Monday before TV Patrol World! Trust me, this will be more funny than the first Kokey aired since 2007 because there's Melason afoot! Who knows? It's M3! (Melai Mo Magwork!)

On the other hand, who's Kekay?!

No comments: