Friday, May 28, 2010

Yumeiro Patissiere My Sweets Cooking

Yumeiro Patissiere My Sweets Cooking

Mmmm...mmmm...good. That DS game based on the Yumeiro Patissiere manga and anime, Yumeiro Patissiere: My Sweets Cooking, never been tasted this good but this game makes it a perfect gift for a little girl who wanted to be just like the aspiring Ichigo Amano, the story's main character, in her quest to be the best pastry chef.

If you have a dream to be a pastry chef, just like Ichigo Amano, Yumeiro Patissiere My Sweets Cooking, is good game for you. It features more than 100 sweets recipes to cook, from the milfeulle (sounds tasty), milk crepe (yum), choco fondue (yummy), tiramisu (hey, I'm familiar with that pastry) and more.

You can also use the Wi-Fi to get more ingredients and recipes to grow your collection, but doing everything on this game seems to be a hard act to do if you want to inspire your pastry creativity. I guess this game would be a perfect birthday gift for your daughter (who aged from 6 - 10) or for your wife, your girlfriend or your best friend.

Don't tell them to someone who's taking HRM! Results not typical for them.

No comments: